Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Ah! Wonder Fair

 Wonder Fair is the name of my favorite semi-local art supply store. It's 15 miles away in Lawrence, Kansas. I decided I needed to set on a street flower planter and sketch it. It's an independent store, not a chain. It's one of those stores you go to just to look around. 

I had business in Kansas City so I took my 11 month old Black Lab Molly to the doggy day care. That frees up time so I can sit and relax and sketch. I have noticed the pup, as much as I love her, does impede my ability to sit and chill and sketch. I'm hoping as she ages that she will be less demanding of my time.

If you follow my posting, you'll see that I had a quiet spell, but I'm getting back in the groove. I bind my own sketch books and I've used them all up. Need to get back to book binding. These last few sketches have just been on sheets of mixed media paper. 



No comments: