Tuesday, December 23, 2014

End of a Dry Spell

Well, I've had a dry spell and I have no good reason. The sketch journal thing just didn't happen. I've noticed some changes in the blogging world, too. Many have gone away. A few weeks ago I was listening to a podcast (Pen Addicts, I recommend it if you like fountain pens) and they mentioned the upcoming Fountain Pen Day in November. That started the ball rolling. Had to ink one up and take it to work. I realized how much I miss fountain pens, which got me thinking how much I miss sketch journaling, which got me thinking how much I miss an almost-local sketch crawl, which got me thinking I can control this. It's my choice. So, for now, I'm back in the game. No guarantees, though. But I know I can pull this off if I can just get sketching in my routine again.

No comments: