Monday, April 20, 2009
Well, I'm done! Both garage door openers are now changed out. I've changed out the two smoke detectors, too. That just leaves the phones and the answering machine to replace, and we'll be ready for the next lightning storm. This job took on a life of its own. I have that luck. Even now it's not 100% done. This morning Wilma's opener button #1 opened her side, but button #2 opened BOTH doors. I spent time tonight reprogramming. Thought I had it. Hers works fine. However, my button #1 opens both and button #2 opens mine. Go figure. I'll try again tomorrow after I sleep on it.