Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where's the Leak!


I started getting plumbing experience with our first house after we got married 27 years ago. Before that I'd just watch Dad mess with plumbing. It wasn't his strong point and I learned more cuss words from him than plumbing skills. As it turns out, it's not my strong suit either. But sometimes it's just the practical choice to take on a plumbing repair project. In my years of doing odd plumbing jobs around the house I know my limits. Toilets, for the most part, I can handle. Don't have to like it but I can handle it. I respect the skill of a professional plumber and hire them as needed. May need one yet for this project.

7 comments:

Margaret Ann said...

Hilarious John! :)

Sarah M said...

Really enjoyed your post and drawing. I hope your leak is fixed now!!

Peachtreeart said...

Great subject!

Cheryl Gebhart said...

I love this page John!! And my DH has had a number of similar problems, so I showed it to him - he loved it too. Hope your leak is fixed now.

Trish said...

OH John! Well done!

The Victorious place said...

love the bottle caps Yep leaks are a pain. Not my strong point ether.

kazumiwannabe said...

Maybe plumbing is not fun but your page is! And it looks awesome too, great composition and drawing!